Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Kish me, dahling. . .

But first let me swallow this mouthful of mashed potatoes.

That's better. 
Now, have a look at this watch.  It's a Kish, Crystal Quartz, which is a mouthful in itself.  Don't try to say it at the table with a mouthful of rutabaga and collards.
I can't find much about Kish online.  Therefore, I can tell you nothing other than what I already know.  Which is nothing.  Except that this is a watch for dudes and you can see through it.  Neat, I guess.  Of course, when one wears it, all that can be seen through the crystal is one's hairy, though quite muscular and handsome, arm, which,  though quite sexy, is not really that exciting.
That said, I'm sure lots of folks will be wowed by this watch.  It's used, and has been worn, as the small dings and wear marks indicate.  Don't get me wrong, it's in great shape, but be aware it's not brand new.  Most people will be so mesmerized by the view of your equally hairy, though less muscular and attractive, arm, that they'll never notice a few slight imperfections.  It works great, and the second hand goes from 0-60 in one minute.
I have no idea what these things go for new.  Probably like $10,000 or something.  Because I like you folks, I'm going to let this watch go for only $25.00 plus a picture of your arm. Just like a grand opening (snicker) at a brothel, it's first come (snicker) first served.  Shipping included to contiguous U.S.








No comments:

Post a Comment