Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Anne Klein NY Swiss Diamond Watch

Sweet!  Here you have an Anne Klein, New York, Ladies Watch, chock full o' diamonds, with a Mother of Pearl face and Swiss Movement!!! It deserves more exclamations points, too.  So, here they are. . . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now that we've gotten that out of the way, this little beauty is in super duper condition.  It's obvious that it has been worn previously, but the last owner seemed to love it very much.  The white leather band is a little scuffed, but you don't want it for the band anyway, do you?  The watch itself is in much better condition than the photos seem to indicate.  Just remember, I shot these in extreme close up, without bothering to even wipe down the watch, so every little smudge and speck show.  The smudges on the crystal are just that;  smudges.  They wiped right off, but I was too lazy to retake the pictures.  If it's not just as I describe, I will gladly refund your money.  I want you to be happy with what you get.  Price is a steal at only $150.00!!!!!!! That price deserves more exclamation points, but really, I'm too tired.







No comments:

Post a Comment