Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

DKNY - NY4536 Ladies Stainless Steel Watch

This watch is by DKNY and is made of stainless steel.  It is for ladies.  It's pretty neat, especially the vaguely sinister hands.  They look sort of astrological or demonic almost, but just disregard any negative thoughts that might inspire. What I meant to say is that the hands are real cool and make me think of puppies and kittens and gerbils.  The watch is in great shape, with the only imperfection being a small scratch or blemish almost directly under the dial.  It looks like a smudge more than anything else, but it won't wipe off, so who knows?   Not me.  I don't think it is very noticeable and does not detract from the overall cooliosity of the watch.  But I would say that.  I'm the seller.  It runs great.
$40.00 including shipping to contiguous U.S.







No comments:

Post a Comment