Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Belated Welcome to my Wrist Watch blog!

Hi, folks, glad you stopped by.  Feel free to browse as much as you like.  Things are not in any sort of order, so you never know what you'll come across!  Everything on this blog is for sale, and almost everything is negotiable.  For many things, I'll list the price I think to be fair.  Items without a price mean that I'll welcome any reasonable offer.
You won't come across any Ultra-mega-mondo-super-high end watches in the Phillipe Patek, Vacheron, Fred Muller range.  You will find a wide range of popular modern and vintage watches;  some store brands and some higher end items - an occasional Longines, Omega, Bucherer, Hamilton, etc., - most will be watches originally in the $30.00 to $500.00 price range. Lots of Anne Klein, Guess, Elgin, Bulova, Timex (My faves), and some ultra-low end like Faded Glory and Geneva.
If you find something you like and you want more information, please don't hesitate to let me know.  I'll send as much detail and as many pics as you require.  Unlike a great many sellers on the web, I'm not doing this to make a living. Rather, because I currently own somewhere in the neighborhood of 500-1000 watches, I'm doing it to get most of them out of the way.  I don't want to lose money in the deal, but I think you'll find that I'm willing to bargain until we are both satisfied with our deal.  Again, any questions you have about any item, please let me know.  I want you to know as precisely as possible what you'll get for your hard earned money.  To that end, I'll be more than happy to point out every tiny flaw, even if it's not really visible except under a loupe.
I know buying via the web can be a daunting, and sometimes unpleasant, experience, and with many sellers what you get is not what you saw.  Because of this unfortunate fact, I want to be the type of seller I would want to deal with;  honest, straightforward, reasonable, and accommodating. 
As for as shipping, generally $3.00 covers it when sent by USPS, so that's what the default will be.  However, I can ship by whatever methods suits you;  slow and relatively cheap via the United States Snail Service, or quicker and more expensive by UPS. If you want alternate shipping methods, let me know.
So, browse away, enjoy, and have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment