Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!! University of Alabama Crimson Tide Watch

Exactly what the title says;  an Alabama Crimson Tide crimson and white and grey, and a little gold, wristwatch for fans of this legendary team.  It's sized for ladies or kids or small dudes or people with small wrists in general.  It says Swiss Quartz on the face, but really, I'm dubious as to the veracity of that claim. Maybe it is, but I think it's just pretending. Regardless, it is the correct colors for the Tide and it works and all that jazz.
For some reason, the elephant barreling out of the A has a piece of toilet paper stuck to it's lower trunk. That's not only embarrassing, it's gross.

There is a long standing mystery regarding Alabama's choice of the elephant as it's mascot.  Why did they pick a massive land mammal that lives on the other side of the world?  I know why.  Because it feels like an extra-obese, pregnant momma elephant did the Watusi on your head after you watch a couple of minutes of college football.  
Show your support and rub it in the faces of those annoying Auburn fans.  You'll be confident of knowing the exact time as you rain blows on the heads of the opposing team's fans.
Because I live in Alabama, I would really be for the Crimson Tide if I cared even one iota about football.
But I don't.  So I'm not.
What I do like about football season is that on game days the roads and stores are virtually empty because practically the entire state stays home to watch Bama play on television.  That's when I go out and snap up all the great deals that the football suckers miss.  Go Bama!
I also like stadium-made hot dogs and nachos and french fries and ice cold cokes, but because you can get them only at the stadium - and that means having to suffer through a football game - I never get to nosh on 'em. Somebody should open a stadium food drive-through.  I'd eat there.  If you open a restaurant like that, just remember it was my idea.  I want 50 percent.

$15.00 including shipping to contiguous U.S.




No comments:

Post a Comment