Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Perucci Milano Steel Wrist watch.

Bongiorno!  Ciao!  Spaghetti!  Mama Mia!  These are words that you might use when you get your hot little hands on this sweet timepiece.  Of course, the first three wouldn't make any sense but whatever. 
The case is made of rugged stainless steel with a flat finish, and the whole thing is in very good condition overall.  It works, too.  The  band is leather, and it's black.  I'll put a new band on it if you want.

On the back of the case, I at first thought the writing read WADER PLOOP, which I thought might be Dutch or Flemish or something, and it made me laugh so hard that coffee came out of my nose. Then I realized it read WATER PROOF, which is English and isn't nearly as funny. I wish I had read it correctly the first time because that coffee really hurt.
$20.00 and it's yours. Includes shipping to U.S., except for Hawaii and Alaska.  Everybody knows they're not really States, anyway.
I'm joking. Relax.







No comments:

Post a Comment